Water Damage and Mold Removal in Dalton
You can get help 24/7/365 if you experience a flood, snow storm, or pipe burst in Dalton. The water damage restoration and mold removal experts at 911 Restoration of Chattanooga can reach your property within 45 minutes of an emergency call. Get a Fresh Start by allowing our IICRC certified flood cleanup and mold remediation techs to:
- Assess Your Unique Needs with a Water Damage and Mold Inspection
- Begin Immediate Water Extraction
- Dry Out and Dehumidify Your Property
- Repair Leaking Pipes and Ceiling Leaks
- Handle Carpet Water Damage and Basement Flooding
- Deal with Mold Remediation
- Focus on Odor Removal, Structural Repairs, and Aesthetic Renovations
Getting help right away after a sewage backup, flood, or pipe burst can reduce the total damage to your property. Dalton water damage restoration and mold decontamination techs are licensed, bonded, and insured to handle both commercial and residential property damage quickly and correctly. Return your property to better-than-new condition by contacting us now.
What Equipment is Used in Water Damage Restoration in Dalton?
Water damage restoration and mold removal in Dalton generally requires the use of specialized equipment. All Dalton flood cleanup and mold remediation techs at 911 Restoration of Chattanooga are trained to utilize:
- Professional-Grade Pumps for Water Removal
- Infrared Scanners to Find Hidden Spots of Moisture
- Fans, Air Movers, and Dehumidifiers
- Specialized Cleaners to Disinfect Your Property
Additionally, the experts at 911 Restoration of Chattanooga are trained to handle mold decontamination in Dalton. Crews may determine that you need mold removal services after they perform a mold inspection. Depending upon the results of your mold inspection, they may use:
- Plastic Sheeting and Negative Air Pressure Machines to Isolate Mold
- Air Filters to Get Rid of Mold Spores
- Advanced Techniques to Scrub Down Walls
- Protective Gear to Handle Mold Remediation Safely
You can count on us to return your property to perfect condition after you experience a mold outbreak, flood, pipe burst, or sewage spill.
Can You Observe Mold Remediation in Dalton?
Some property owners are worried about leaving their property during flood cleanup and mold remediation in Dalton. Fortunately, you may be able to remain at your home or business in many cases. Dalton mold removal techs can quarantine areas of your property, allowing you to go on with your day-to-day activities in other areas.
However, you should remain out of areas undergoing water damage restoration and mold decontamination. This is especially true if you are dealing with a toxic mold infestation. Toxic molds, like black mold, can cause serious health concerns and they should only be handled by professionals with special protective gear.
Let us check your property for signs of toxic mold with a mold inspection in Dalton. Crews can take care of mold decontamination and flood cleanup at the same time, allowing them to quickly bring your property back to perfect condition after you experience a flood or pipe burst.
Servicing the cities of Apison, Benton, Chattanooga, Cleveland, Cohutta, Dalton, Flintstone, Fort Oglethorpe, Hamilton County, Harrison, Hixon, Lookout Mountain, Mc Donald, Ocoee, Old Fort, Ooltewah, Ringgold, Rossville, Signal Mountain, Soddy Daisy, Trenton, Wildwood… and surrounding areas.